The Rune Clans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Protecting the Border

2 posters

Go down

Protecting the Border Empty Protecting the Border

Post  Cloverstar Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:42 pm

Cloverstar stood beside her border. One of her warriors, Stormwhisker, stood nearby. Cloverstar heard a twig snap. She caught the fresh scent of WildClan. It must be WildClan trying to expand their territory...[i] she thought. Growling, Cloverstar leapt forward. She was not an enemy of WC, but she didn't want them taking this part of her territory.
Cloverstar was standing in on a mossy bank. Nearby was a large and slippery dip, leading down to an cave that often flooded. FlameClan used the cave for soaking moss and cleaning dirty herbs. A rabbit scurried right in front of Cloverstar. Her belly rumbled. But she had to ignore her hunger. Stormwhisker approached. With him, was Skypaw, Cloverstar's first born. "Cloverstar," muttered Stormwhisker, "am I right to feel that we are being watched?". Cloverstar nodded briefly. "Skypaw, find the WildClan warriors. I want you to challenge them, and if they attack, we both help chase them away. This is our territory, not theirs!"
Skypaw nodded, excitement in her eyes.
Cloverstar
Cloverstar

Warrior Skill : 71

http://thestormpeakpack.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Protecting the Border Empty Re: Protecting the Border

Post  Lilakstar Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:29 pm

Clovertstar, on my rp i specifically said that we were NOT going into FlameClan territory. Do not do this. None of my cats will be in your land. Evil or Very Mad
Lilakstar
Lilakstar
Admin

Warrior Skill : 162

http://thestormpeakpack.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down