The Rune Clans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Subject comp: Skyclaws fate

Go down

RPG Subject comp: Skyclaws fate Empty RPG Subject comp: Skyclaws fate

Post  Lilakstar Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:14 pm

If you have been following rp, then you will know about the fearsome she-cat, Skyclaw. If not, I will go over it here, but i recommend reading!

Information

Skyclaw is Cloverstar's (FlameClans leader) kit, but also that of Hawkfrost, the dark forest cat. She has turned against her Clan from orders from her father, and now is plotting the destruction and ruling of the forest! This subject comp is about what should happen to Skyclaw. It can be anything at all, from what the Clans do, to what happens to Hawkfrost and Skyclaw. This competition is supposed to run for two weeks, so get your ideas in soon! feel free to send more than one idea, as long as they are in different post's. The winner will recieve 20 warrior skill points, so try hard!

How to enter

Send your entries to me, Lilakstar, the admin by PM. Send then in before the two weeks are up, and I will decide who has the winning idea. Remember, if you send more than one idea, post them in two or more different pm's. if you have any questions, please post them in this topic, just don't post your entries!

I hope to see many entries of good quality. remember, nothing is wrong, its all your ideas, and i hope to see your entry there!
Lilakstar
Lilakstar
Admin

Warrior Skill : 162

http://thestormpeakpack.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down