The Rune Clans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leafpaw X Smokepaw

2 posters

Go down

Leafpaw X Smokepaw Empty Leafpaw X Smokepaw

Post  Cloverstar Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:07 pm

Leafpaw paced through the ferns. A large shape caught her eye. One of her eyes was badly scratched due to an incident when she was a kit, so she found it hard to see well on that eye. A large creature loomed above her. It was a reddish-orange colour, with narrowed green eyes and dripping fangs. It had a white chest and underbelly, and it's tail tip was jet black. It had a massive scar along the bridge of it's muzzle. "Fox!" squeaked the terrified apprentice. She turned to run. The fox was too quick, though Sad. It snatched her up in it's jaws and shook her violently. The fox let her go and she spun round, crashing into a tree. The fox loomed over her. As it pulled back, ready to give the killing bite, a small grey tabby cat leapt into the fox's path and clawed it's eyes. The fox shook it's head and rolled over on the dusty ground, yipping in pain. Panting, Leafpaw's eyes closed and she fell unconscious.

"You ok?" came a cheeky-sounding voice nearby. Dazed, Leafpaw opened both eyes. Her head was spinning. "H..huh?" she yawned. "You were attacked by a fox." the voice came again. "You lost a lot of blood. I think it got to your head. Anyway, i treated your wounds."
Leafpaw looked up at him, her eyes sparkling. "I'm... Leafpaw." she smiled. "Hi Leafpaw. I'm Smokepaw." Smokepaw replied. He gave her a handsome, lopsided smile that made Leafpaw blush. Leafpaw stood and licked her glossy fur. "I guess you're from FlameClan then.." said Smokepaw. There was a hint of disappointment in his voice. "Yeah..." replied Leafpaw. "It feels strange.. you know, having a mother that was born to AquaClan, but are actually in FlameClan."
Smokepaw nodded. "I know how that feels. I'm the only cat left to roam the lands of EarthClan. I'm used to padding through meadows and hunting grass-snakes and field mice. I'm more of a loner if you ask me."
"You're from EarthClan?"
"Yes, I am."
"How come?"
"Well..."
"Please tell me!"
Smokepaw sighed.
"Ok.".... "It starts like this: When I was born, WildClan was under management of Wildstar, and not Lilakstar. Wildstar attacked Earthstar in EarthClan. The whole place was destroyed. All of EarthClan died, but me. My mother hid me behind the nursery wall and was killed during battle to save me. I escaped with only a few cuts and bruises, but the clan were all dead and gone. I leant to survive on what I had, and became a loner. I renamed myself Smokepaw when I became 6 moons old. Then, when Wildstar died, Lilakstar took over her leadership. And then I met you."

This is Leafpaw's reaction: affraid
Cloverstar
Cloverstar

Warrior Skill : 71

http://thestormpeakpack.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Leafpaw X Smokepaw Empty Re: Leafpaw X Smokepaw

Post  Lilakstar Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:26 pm

If any cats would like to take on Earthpaw as thier character, thats fine. Cloverstar, you are not allowed to rp Smokepaw as well, but you can put him in your rps. Thanks.
Lilakstar
Lilakstar
Admin

Warrior Skill : 162

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverstar Fri May 04, 2012 5:36 am

Leafheart pushed her way through the bushes. A handsome, smokey grey tom stood in front of her, guarding a mouse. It leapt at her, growling loudly. The tom pinned her down. "What are you doing on EarthClan territory?!?" he spat, his pelt bristling. Leafheart looked uncertain. There was something about this tom that she recognised.. What it was, she didn't know. The smokey tom suddenly flinched in surprise. "L..leafpaw?" he asked, a little stunned. Leafheart looked at him. "Smokepaw!" she mewed, leaping to her feet and nudging his muzzle. "I'm Leafheart now." she purred. "I have a warrior name too - I'm Smokestorm now!" he mewed, a hint of pride in his voice. Leafheart laughed in a friendly way. "Congratulations on your warrior name." she joked, pushing him off her and standing to lick her ruffled, white pelt. The faint tabby stripes on her pelt hinted the sense of Hawkfrost, her bloodthirsty father. Leafheart's pretty blue eyes looked into Smokestorm's, and Smokestorm's charming green gaze rested on her. Leafheart pressed up to him. "I've missed you so much..." she murmured.
Cloverstar
Cloverstar

Warrior Skill : 71

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum