The Rune Clans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Investigating the land

2 posters

Go down

Investigating the land Empty Investigating the land

Post  Lilakstar Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:58 am

here you can be around the border, but not patrolling.
Lilakstar
Lilakstar
Admin

Warrior Skill : 162

http://thestormpeakpack.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Investigating the land Empty Re: Investigating the land

Post  Lilakstar Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:38 pm

Lilakstar padded down the slope, sniffing the air every so often, in case of prey. The leader didn't scent prey, but did catch another: Her deputy, Nightstreak. The she-cat went towards the scent, and soon spotted the black warrior.
Lilakstar thought about saying a greeting, then stopped. Her fur was prickling and there was an unease about Nightstreak, the cat kept glancing around rather guiltily and creeping silently, as though she didn't feel as if she should be here. Lilakstar stayed still, waiting.
Lilakstar
Lilakstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NightStreak Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:15 am

Nightstreak felt as if she was being watched. She glanced to both sides for any signs of FlameClan, but saw nothing. She was more wary now, as she crept along, ears twitching, all senses alert. She was almost there now. Suddenly, she darted her head round and scanned behind her, to find her leader, Lilakstar, had caught her. She was standing still, watching her, and wasn't too far away. She panicked a bit, but she showed no signs of it. The leader seemed slightly suspicious, and Nightstreak instantly remembered what she had said when she had asked about the alliance. She rose from her crawling stance and glared at the she-cat for a few seconds, before casually walking over. She bowed her head respectfully, before waiting for what the leader was going to say to her.
NightStreak
NightStreak

Warrior Skill : 36

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilakstar Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:39 am

Lilakstar gazed at the warrior, her deep amber gaze penertrating, seeking out what the she-cat was going to do. There were so many things she could have said, but instead she meowed something surprising:
"Sit with me." The leader requested. "Now, did I ever tell you about my brother? He was one of the Rune Tribe, like I was. When the tribe split up, he went to what is known now as EarthClan. He didn't want to leave me, but he felt loyalty to his new Clan. But i didn't want to be without him. I visited him and his Clan often, but he put a stop to it. Do you know what the last thing he ever said to me was? A cat cannot be of two Clans."
The leader looked over Nightstreak, and her tone became brisk.
"Now, if your not hunting, you might as well come with me back to camp."
Lilakstar
Lilakstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NightStreak Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:17 pm

Nightstreak nodded. She stared out down towards FlameClan's camp for a minute, her eyes cold, before lifting herself up and padding back to camp. She was desperate to help the other Clan, although she didn't know why. She certainly didn't want to betray her own Clan, though. She glanced behind her shoulder in the direction of FlameClan's camp. "Good luck," she murmured, before bounding in great leaps to the camp.
NightStreak
NightStreak

Warrior Skill : 36

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down