The Rune Clans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enjoying the evening.

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Enjoying the evening. Empty Enjoying the evening.

Post  Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:43 am

Cloverstar lifted her muzzle and took a deep breath of air. "Ah, such a lovely evening." she muttered, adverting her gaze to the sun that was slowly vanishing from her sight. The dark evening sky seemed to turn every tree shadowy and Cloverstar felt slightly uneasy. "I suppose.. hmm... wait. This smells like WildClan! I'll have to get rid of that."
The young pale tabby marked her borders quickly and then spotted Lilakstar, leader of WildClan. She felt even more uneasy now, but dipped her head in respect and continued her duties.

Back to top Go down

Enjoying the evening. Empty Re: Enjoying the evening.

Post  Lilakstar Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:35 am

Lilakstar spotted the young leader before she could dissapear, and heaved a sigh.
I missed the imaginative young she-cat, who had used to be a warrior in my Clan. She had decided to leave about three moons before, then found the band of new cats that had accepted her as leader and evolved in to FlameClan.

I stalked through the ferns to the camp and watched the FlameClan leader silently.

(Ps i hope you like the history i invented. If you dont, feel free to change it Surprised )
(oh, yea, dont mean to nag, but isn't this more territory? remember, its my job as admin and yours as mod, to make sure everything is in the right category)

Last edited by Lilakstar on Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Lilakstar
Lilakstar
Admin

Warrior Skill : 162

http://thestormpeakpack.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:04 am

Yeah, i'm just outside camp, by marking the borders I meant refreshing the scent around the camp.

Cloverstar pricked her ears. The wind blew against her pale tabby fur, making it bristle. Cloverstar crouched low between some ferns and growled.

(Btw my avatar is the exact appearance of Cloverstar)

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilakstar Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:13 am

I rose up out of the ferns, some of the only undergrowth in FlameClan territory, and padded up to Cloverstar, dipping my head on a slight slant to indicate that we were equals.
Lilakstar
Lilakstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:16 am

Cloverstar flinched at Lilakstar's appearance but relaxed when she realised it was the leader of WildClan. She dipped her head. "Hello Lilakstar. Is there a reason for you to be in my territory?" she asked, swishing her tabby tail in puzzlement.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilakstar Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:20 am

I narrow my eyes. This is your territory i say in surprise, gesuring with my tail at the barren land around me. You have not marked your borders for a while, Cloverleaf, and even whilst WildClan had this territory, we did not use it.

(ps, i called you Cloverleaf, because i do not know you have got nine lives from starclan at the moontree, and your warriors have been slacking off patrols by the way, because they were rougues, lol. feel free to dissagree with this, but i thought it good rp mateirial.)
Lilakstar
Lilakstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:23 am

(I don't mind, it's actually a good idea.)

Cloverstar sat down in front of Lilakstar. "You never used this territory, so we made it our own."
She turned her head and gazed up at the evening sky. "I am no longer Cloverleaf. I am now Cloverstar, leader of FlameClan." Cloverstar looked towards Lilakstar again. "And actually, I was just about to leave to mark the borders."
Cloverstar grunted. "Sorry to hurry you, but you must leave. Every minute you stand here breaking the code, StarClan will take a moon off your life."

(I made that up to scare you XD)

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilakstar Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:30 am

(i know)
I sigh at the young cats naivity and swish my tail, i know thats a lie, Cloverstar, and im not breaking the code because this is not yet your territory. my hackles rise slightly, and i thought you ought to know that though we are rivals, i do not wish fighting to be the heart of our Clans relationship, and you may have this land. However, if your Clan tries to push the border too far, we will fight, and it might help you to remember whose Clan is trained, and whose is a band of rogues.

I turn and walk away, throwing over my shoulder, oh, and Cloverstar, now i turn to look her right in the eye, i don't think StarClan would appreciate you making up their laws. As i walk away, i say, they migt just regrett the blessing they gave you.
Lilakstar
Lilakstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:32 am

Cloverstar lashed her tail in frustration and snarled at Lilakstar. Her former bond with the great silver tabby had been broken. Whether they were allies or not, Cloverstar was determined to defend her territory from them. She ran off, ready to mark the borders.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:01 am

Cloverstar heaved herself back into camp. She crawled into her den and curled up in the corner. She felt the warmth of the sun on her fur as it slowly vanished in the clouds. "Being a leader is harder than I thought!" she panted, grooming herself tenderly. "I owe Lilakstar... my life. She saved me! I must give her something in return. I wonder what..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverstar Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:14 pm

Cloverstar gazed up at the sky. She was tired and felt lonely. As the sun rose over the hills, Cloverstar felt a pang of guilt. "I can't believe i did that. I'm messing up already, and i've only been a leader for a moon. StarClan... help."
Just as Cloverstar finished speaking, she felt very tired. "StarClan must want to speak to me..." she muttered. She collapsed onto her mossy bed and yawned. Within a few milliseconds, she was asleep. (Lol)

Cats were all around her, watching her in curiosity. Cloverstar stood and realised she was in the territory of StarClan. She shook her head in puzzlement. "I am sorry, my great ancestors. I have done wrong. Lilakstar gave me more of her territory, and to repay her I attacked her." she moaned. "But then... she saved my life. And I gave her nothing in return. What should I do?"
The cats of StarClan watched her but said nothing. Then a large tabby tom stepped out of the crowd of cats. "My name is Crookedstar." he purred. "I was once RiverClan leader."
Cloverstar dipped her head in respect. "Before FlameClan, AquaClan, WildClan and EarthClan, there was other clans: ShadowClan, RiverClan, ThunderClan and EarthClan. The cats who live here today have all the skills of those clans. FlameClan are fierce, proud and strong. WildClan are loyal and brave. EarthClan are swift and caring, and AquaClan are great swimmers and very clever."
Cloverstar knew all of these things, and nodded quickly. "What are you trying to tell me?" she asked. "I am trying to tell you," continued Crookedstar, "that you should never doubt yourself. You must go on forgiving those who have done wrong, and try to do good yourself. Lilakstar helped you. Go and apologise. If you do all these things right, even though you may sometimes go wrong, you must trust you heart and never give up your loyalty. If you do this, you may sometimes be as powerful as all four clans together."
With Crookedstar's final words, the world of StarClan flashed before Cloverstar's eyes. She woke, yowling. A large black tom with four white paws and green eyes stared down at her. "Are you ok... Cloverstar?" he asked. Cloverstar stood. "Yes; thankyou. I was just speaking to StarClan. You can go back to your duties now, Whitefoot."
Cloverstar
Cloverstar

Warrior Skill : 71

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverstar Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:55 am

-A day later-

Cloverstar lay down on her moss bed. She felt very drowsy and her eyes closed slowly.

-That evening-

Cloverstar lay on her bedding, panting. Beside her lay three tiny kits. One was a dark tabby she-kit with green eyes. The other was a ginger tabby tom with amber eyes; and the last born was the runt, a little pure white kit with blue eyes.
Cloverstar purred in happiness and licked them all as they suckled. "I must give you all names." she muttered. Turning her gaze to the dark tabby, Cloverstar growled: "You; will be Skykit."
The ginger tom was happily playing with Skykit. "You'll be Flamekit." she muttered. "And you are Leafkit." she said. "I'm naming you after the season of leaf-bare, because of your beautiful snow coloured coat."

Last edited by Cloverstar on Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Cloverstar
Cloverstar

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilakstar Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:00 am

( by the way, if any new mambers (once flameclan is open) want to be kits in this clan, it would be great if you could take the roles of these kits. Thanks)
Lilakstar
Lilakstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverstar Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:02 am

-A moon later-

Flamekit ran out of the nursery and collided into a tree stump. Before the ginger tabby kit could stand, the dark tabby shape of Skykit crashed right into him. They both lay on the floor, batting at the air and laughing. Cloverstar emerged, her head held high. "Is being outside as exciting as you thought?" she asked them, smiling in pride. They were having too much fun to answer properly and gave their mother a brief nod. Leafkit hung around the entrance, watching her siblings in curiosity. Cloverstar padded over. "Go on, don't be scared." she muttered, nudging Leafkit encouragingly. "Yeah, come and play!" laughed Skykit. Leafkit bounded over and the three kits began to play tag around the tree stump.
Cloverstar
Cloverstar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverstar Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:04 am

Cloverstar saw Lilakstar hiding in some ferns just outside the camp. She nodded to her former leader, allowing her to enter. Skykit, Flamekit and Leafkit looked up in wonder at Lilakstar. "Kits, this is my former leader, Lilakstar." chorused Cloverstar.
Cloverstar
Cloverstar

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilakstar Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:36 am

I nod respectfully to Cloverstar, and mew a greeting to the kits.
"I haven't seen you for a while, Cloverstar", i meow, "Thats why i came, to check on you. Please forgive me for entering your territory uninvited."
I sit down, wrapping my tail around my paws.
"Your kits seem to be doing well", I comment, watching them tumble around each other as they play.
Lilakstar
Lilakstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverstar Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:43 am

Cloverstar nodded and smiled. She too, in turn, sat down upon the dusty camp floor. "I hope their father never finds them." she muttered, sighing.
Cloverstar
Cloverstar

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilakstar Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:45 am

I nuzzle the cat on the shoulder.
"He won't", I assure her, "Not with you looking after them.
Lilakstar
Lilakstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverstar Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:20 am

Cloverstar smiled at Lilakstar. "Thank you." she replied. Cloverstar watched as Flamekit pounced on Skykit. Skykit yowled in surprise and the two siblings began to push eachother over and playfully snap at eachothers paws. Leafkit grinned and clawed Flamekit's muzzle. "Hey!" he squeaked, leaping to his feet and beginning the game of tag. Leafkit squealed in happiness and ran around the stump again. Skykit stood and shook the dust from her fur. "All' right!" she mewed, leaping in to take part in the action. Cloverstar smiled back at them. "Goodbye then, Lilakstar." she meowed.
Cloverstar
Cloverstar

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilakstar Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:39 am

I dip my haed, and turn to leave the cave. Before i go, i turn.
"I shan't come to your land anymore, Cloverstar", i begin, "You need to beable to lead on your own, without my assistance. Though if you need me, you know where i am."
With that, i leave, my pelt glowing in the light outside the cave.
Lilakstar
Lilakstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverstar Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:33 am

Cloverstar smiled. Within a few seconds she could no longer see the friendly she-cat. Skykit nudged her leg. "Mama, when will we go into the forest?". Cloverstar looked down at her kit and smiled. Flamekit and Leafkit had both trotted over too; for they too wanted the answer. "When you are four moons, you will get to go outside." mewed Cloverstar. "Is that a long time? Like leaf-bare?" asked Leafkit, curiosity glinting in her eyes. "Yes, Leafkit. A whole season away."
Cloverstar stared around the forest. She could see new leaves growing on the trees, and the flowers appearing all around. "It is nearly new-leaf. Leaf-bare is coming to an end."
Cloverstar
Cloverstar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverstar Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:23 am

-Three moons later-

Flamekit, Skykit and Leafkit crept out of the camp. Cloverstar watched nearby, smiling in pride at her kits curiosity. "Stick with me. Remember, this is your first time out of the camp." Cloverstar nudged them onwards. The kits trotted after her. Leafkit, living up to her name, began to bat at the falling leaves on the trees, struck down by a large owl. Cloverstar stopped and looked up at the great owl. It was watching them, it's large red eyes narrowed. Cloverstar leapt up the tree in a heartbeat, snarling at the owl. The great bird gave a screech of terror and flew away.
Cloverstar
Cloverstar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverstar Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:10 am

Skypaw panted. She dropped Bluekit and Peachkit on the ground. On the way, Skypaw had clawed them a bit to make it look like she had rescued them from a badger. Cloverstar ran over. "Skypaw, who's kits are these?"
"I don't know, mum. I saved them from a badger."
"Do the smell like WildClan?"
Skypaw shook her head. She had rolled them in some mushrooms before that to hide the scent.
"Mama, all I know is that they were attacked by a badger and I saved them. I think we should take them into the clan and train them as FlameClan warriors. They look fit enough.." she muttered. Her head was held high as she spoke, her green eyes staring into her mothers'.
"Are you sure you don't know who they belong to?"
"Positive, mama."
"Ok then. Have you come up names for them?"
"Yes mum, I named them Bluekit and Peachkit."
Cloverstar hesitated. "I thought WildClan had some kits named Bluekit and Peachkit.."
"No mama. Those kits died a while ago."
Cloverstar sighed. "Poor kits. I feel so sorry for their mother. She must be devastated."
Skypaw hid a smirk from her mother, who was mourning the slightest. She had know the kit's mother well. They were friends when Cloverstar was still Cloverleaf.

Skypaw nosed the kits into the nursery. They squeaked and yawned, curling up in the corner and soon falling asleep.
Cloverstar
Cloverstar

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilakstar Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:50 am

(BTW she didnt attack the camp, that was a vision, but she just stole the kits) Also, Cloverstar, please stop inventing cats. these are ok, but ask me before making any more. and, if Flameclan gets kits called anything, those will become these, with thier permission.

ADMIN
Lilakstar
Lilakstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverstar Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:42 pm

Cloverstar yawned. She padded out of her den. To her surprise, she saw Lilakstar. "Lilakstar, what's wrong? Why are you in our camp?" Cloverstar hissed.
Cloverstar
Cloverstar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum