The Rune Clans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules Of the Forum

Go down

Rules Of the Forum Empty Rules Of the Forum

Post  Lilakstar Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:45 am

Here are the rules of the forum. If you break these rules, you will receive a warning, if you break them again, your account will be suspended, and if you break them a third time, your account will be deleted.

1. This forum is aimed at around 9 to 16 year olds, so only post messages and topics appropriate to that age.

2. Mates. Mates are allowed, as long as both members agree, or you could rp a mate if you are a Queen without, for example. However, NO INAPROPRIATE CONTENT! Any of this will be deleted from the forum and you will receive a warning. But clear affection is allowed.

3. Stick to the subject. Please stay on subject in-forum. if you want to do a different subject, (still related to the category and forum) please feel free to make a topic.

4. Be nice! if you are mean to another player (out of rp) or deliberately pick on them with out permission (in and out of rp) or injure them with out permission (in and out of rp) then you will receive a warning. Also, respect all other members.

5. Please follow orders given by the moderators and admin of the forum (in and out of rp), and any other cats above you in rank (only nessecary in rp).

6. please post as regularly as possible, so i know you are active (once a week preferably, at least once a month) or i may suspend/ delete you account. (harsh but nessecary)

7. Making up characters. Please do not do this. You may mention cats in an rp e.g. (if the flameclan deputy was not a filled rank) The FlameClan deputy followed. But try not to name them.

8. Also, you are not allowed to make up your characters for your own rp without asking, and gaining permission. I know some sites do this, but we don't here. Some acceptable versions of this are (if having asked) a queen rping her kits if they havn't been filled, or someone filling in for another person while they are, say, on holiday. Of course, the latter needs the person's permission.

Thank you for reading, i know we all hate rules, but try to stick to these as muchas possible Wink Please read 'Ways of the Clans' for details on rping.
Lilakstar
Lilakstar
Admin

Warrior Skill : 162

http://thestormpeakpack.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum