The Rune Clans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Meetings

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Clan Meetings Empty Clan Meetings

Post  Lilakstar Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:47 am

This is the topic for meetings of WildClan, held by the leader, Lilakstar.

I bound out of my den (a hollow trunk) and bound onto its mossy top to survey the camp and Clan.
Lilakstar
Lilakstar
Admin

Warrior Skill : 162

http://thestormpeakpack.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Clan Meetings Empty Re: Clan Meetings

Post  Lilakstar Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:55 pm

"Let all cats old enough to catch thier own prey gather beneath the Hightrunk for a Clan meeting!" I yowl, watching my Clan gather slowly.
Lilakstar
Lilakstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NightStreak Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:58 pm

Nightstreak walked over at the same pace as the rest of the Clan, and stopped when she was close enough to the Hightrunk. She looked up at her leader.
NightStreak
NightStreak

Warrior Skill : 36

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilakstar Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:04 pm

Lilakstar gazed down at th cats below, glowing with pride. her Clan was growing big and strong, just like she had hoped. With a shake of her large, white ears, she began:

"Now that the Clan is growing, we are in need of more prey and more room," She meowed. "Our territory is small so far, and it is my wish to enlargen it. I called you here to discuss, what is your
opinion on this?" Lilakstar looked at her warriors, and her eyes rested on the proud, black she-cat.
"Nightstreak?"
Lilakstar
Lilakstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NightStreak Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:08 pm

She nodded. "Yes, we could," she said, "But we must be careful we do not come close to another Clan's territory, as it could be dangerous."
NightStreak
NightStreak

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilakstar Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:11 pm

Lilakstar nodded in agreement, "The last thing I want is war with FlameClan."
The she-cat thought for a moment, then raised her head.
"I know, we should send a patrol out of our territory, in search of a place to extend to." I turn to my deputy, Jaymist, "You shall stay here, i charge of the camp, Jaymist, whilst i take my warriors on the patrol."
Lilakstar
Lilakstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NightStreak Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:13 pm

Nightstreak nodded, then waited for further instructions from Lilakstar.
NightStreak
NightStreak

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilakstar Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:17 pm

Lilakstar twitched her tail to indicate the end of the meeting.

"Mousestream, Nightstreak," She called, "Come to my den and we will discuss plans."

Lilakstar strides purposfully to the hollow end of the log, her bushy tail wavying behind her, and lay down, awaiting her warriors.
Am I doing the right thing, she wondered, extending the territory? The Clan needs it, but...
Then she shook her head and concentarted on her warriors.
Lilakstar
Lilakstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NightStreak Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:26 pm

Nightstreak followed her leader to the den, content about the warmth of the sun that made her feel lazy. She approached the hollow end of the log. She was not worried about anything. Mousestream followed behind her.
NightStreak
NightStreak

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilakstar Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:18 pm

Lilakstar twitched her ears.
"This is an important mission," The leader reminded her warriors, "The Clan depends on it, for food and space."
She watched the two young cats, sitting neatly with thier tails wrapped around thier paws. Mousestream, her friend since kithood looked exited and eager at the mission, whilst Nightstreak, a more cool and collected character, appeared unfazed.
"Remember that," Lilakstar mewed, then continued, "Let us begin..."
Lilakstar
Lilakstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NightStreak Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:25 pm

Nightstreak gave a brief nod before her ears twitched, focusing on what the leader had to say. She seemed slightly amused at Mousestreak's enthusiasm, but she hardly revealed it.
NightStreak
NightStreak

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilakstar Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:24 am

"We shall head out next dawn," Lilakstar informed the warriors, "Now rest and eat and be ready, for we shall set out early."
She watched as her warriors exited the den, then suddenly called out.
"Nightstreak," Lilakstar mewed, and carried on as the she-cat turned, "Enthusiasm is not a sin."
The leaders whiskers twitched in amusment. "Your seriousness is not always best." To lighten the comment, Lilakstar flicked her warrior friendily on the shoulder, "Now, go to your duties."
Lilakstar
Lilakstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NightStreak Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:32 am

Nightstreak grunted in amusement, but said nothing. She padded away from the den, leaping flawlessly through any ferns in the way. Eventually, she found a spot that welcomed a lot of warmth and sunlight in some open grass, and settled down there. She had caught a few mice and other small creatures on the way. Content, she stretched out and nibbled on her catches before drifting to sleep.
NightStreak
NightStreak

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverstar Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:38 am

Skypaw's whiskers twitched. She hid in the ferns, her tail swishing side to side as she watched WildClan. A broad, black and white elder with a torn ear and large brown eyes stood right beside her. He scented the air. Skypaw froze, wary that he could smell her. But because of the cat's age, it couldn't smell a thing. It shrugged and walked off. Skypaw breathed a silent sigh of relief and smirked at WildClan. Her mother had told her to challenge any intruders.. not to hide in WildClan camp! But Skypaw was desperate to avenge her sister. After Lilakstar had accidentally clawed through Leafpaw's left eye, Skypaw had always hoped for revenge. The dark tabby's green eyes flickered to a jet black she-cat dozing in the sun, her large yellow eyes half closed. "Perfect!" whispered Skypaw. She leapt out, yowling, and crashed right into the black cat (Nightstreak). >.>
Skypaw bit down on Nightstreak's front leg and heard a yowl of pain and shock coming from the black she-cat. Skypaw was suddenly thrown off her prey by the prey itself. She crashed into an oak tree and lay there, dazed and bleeding slightly.
Cloverstar
Cloverstar

Warrior Skill : 71

Back to top Go down

Post  NightStreak Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:46 am

Nightstreak looked down on the young cat. What was she doing here? Nightstreak recognised the cat's scent as Flameclan, and ran to tell the leader. The leader's den wasn't too far, and Nightstreak was swift and nimble. She burst into the leader's den, yowling "A cat from Flameclan! Come quick!" She sprinted out of the den, Lilakstar following.
NightStreak
NightStreak

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverstar Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:45 am

Skypaw's eyes slowly opened. She was dazed and her head swam. Blood seeped from a massive gash through her chest. Skypaw felt giddy with loss of blood, and her vision went fuzzy. She began to mutter strange things.
"Mama? Leafpaw? Flamepaw..?" she murmured. The bark of the oak tree was now red and sticky with blood. "She must be one of Cloverstar's kits!" gasped Lilakstar. Lilakstar's face went pale with shock.
Cloverstar
Cloverstar

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilakstar Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:20 am

(Did you mean pine tree? WildClan is pine trees)
Lilakstar quickly recovered, recognising Skypaw, but her hackles were still up. She called to Nightstreak,
"Get her up," the shecat ordered, and Nightstreak did so. Lilakstar examined the wound and licked it clean, seeing it as a scratch that was long but not deep. Quickly, WildClans leader pressed cobwebs to the wound and let the young apprentice lie down.
"What is she doing here?" Snarled Lilakstar, allowing her fury to finally show. The white cat turned to her warriors, summoning them with a flick of her tail.
"Jaymist, take a patrol around the territory to check for FlameClan Go!"
Her tail lashing from side to side, Lilakstar emitted a low growl.
"Foolish apprentice," she muttered.
Lilakstar
Lilakstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverstar Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:48 am

Skypaw's eyes were wide with fear. "N-no. My mama sent me here, she told me to chase you out of the forest." mewed Skypaw. This, of course, was not true, but Lilakstar didn't know that. "And i'm not foolish. I was just following orders!" she growled. Suddenly the little tabby's eyes seemed to turn to flames as she bounded away into the pine forest. There was a course of loud growls and six massive dogs with dripping fangs raced out of the pines. Behind them padded Skypaw, smirking. WildClan froze in fear as the dogs sprung upon loads of cats, ripping them up in their jaws. Skypaw could already see a dead white cat laying outside the elders den, it's fur matted and dripping with blood. Then Skypaw saw two tiny kits, mewling for help as their mother tried to defend them from a large dog that was snarling and lunging forward. Skypaw growled and leapt forward. She grabbed one kit in her jaws. It was no more than three moons old, and a she-kit. "Hey! Give Bluekit back!" called a the kit's mother. Skypaw heard a squeal as the kit's mother was brutally killed by the dog. The kit's sister, a small tortoiseshell, was left in the corner of the nursery to die. "Hmm... my mother could use that one too." she thought. Bluekit was a small she-kit, with a shiny grey coat that consisted in a large amount of white splotches. She had small, terrified blue eyes.
Skypaw leapt in, tackling the dog. She snatched up the tortie kit. Another she-kit. "Didn't your mother say your names' were Bluekit and Peachkit? Oh yes, I remember now. Well Bluekit and Peachkit, you come with me. I'm sure Lilakstar won't mind if I step in and kit-sit for her... will she?" smirked Skypaw. The ambitious young apprentice grabbed the kits and raced off back to her own camp, leaving WC to fend off the dogs.
Cloverstar
Cloverstar

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilakstar Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:19 am

(NO GOD PLAY! Cloverstar, this is not allowed. If something this big is happening, you must ask the Admin first. I am covering up now, but DO NOT do this again. Thank you)

Lilakstar blinked, and shook her head, her ming whirling with thought and fear. The clearing was plain and usual, and the little apprentice was bounding out of the camp. Lilakstar shuddered at the image ashe had seen, but recovered and twitched her tail at Nightstreak.
"Follow her", the leader ordered, "Make sure she reaches the border."
As the warrior bounded away, she returned to her den, to think.
Lilakstar
Lilakstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NightStreak Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:20 am

Nightstreak obediently chased the cat to the border, making sure not to go too fast so that she crashed nto her. She tried to make herself look as big and scary as possible-she did not mean any threat really, she just wanted to chase her away. Eventually, the young she-cat was gone from the territory.
NightStreak
NightStreak

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilakstar Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:49 am

Lilakstar bounded onto the Hightrunk and yowled to the Clan.
"Because of recent events, the investigating patrol will be post poned. We must counter FlameClan for this offence!" She yowled, "Stealing kits is across the line, they must pay!"
She turned to her warrior, Nightstreak.
"Come with me to the FlameClan land. " Lilakstar ordered.
Lilakstar
Lilakstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NightStreak Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:53 am

Nightstreak nodded. Some cats appeared surprised, angry or terrified, but she was the only one to seem unaffected by this incident. Lilakstar came off of the Hightrunk and gestured with her tail for Nightstreak to follow, before bounding off in the direction of FlameClan's territory. Nightstreak followed her.
NightStreak
NightStreak

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilakstar Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:59 am

Nightstreak, the dogs didn't happen, it was a vision. but the kits were taken
Lilakstar
Lilakstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NightStreak Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:15 am

(Ok)

Last edited by NightStreak on Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I put (Ik) instead of (Ok)... Idk why I didn't notice earlier but now I feel stupid XD)
NightStreak
NightStreak

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilakstar Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:25 am

-Many days later-
Lilakstar stalked out of her den and surveyed the camp. With a fluid leap, she landed on the soft top of the HighTrunk.
With a powerful yowl, she summoned her Clan, overseeing as they gathered.
(plz reply)
Lilakstar
Lilakstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next