The Rune Clans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Meetings

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Clan Meetings - Page 2 Empty Re: Clan Meetings

Post  NightStreak Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:32 am

Nightstreak obediently gathered, again effortlessly gaining her usual spot at the front underneath the Hightrunk. She could see everything clearly from here, and often got oppertunities to contribute to important (and unimportant) Clan discussions.
NightStreak
NightStreak

Warrior Skill : 36

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilakstar Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:47 am

WildClan's leader looked at her cats, and her gaze rested on the powerful black she-cat, Nightstreak. Her ears were pricked, her eyes bright and alert.
Yes, Lilakstar thought, I have made the right decision.

"My Clan!" The cat began,"Even with newleaf here at last, many threats still face the Clan. For this reason, we must be strong! My deputy, Jaymist, is no longer fit to serve in her rank, and we must have a new deputy. I Lilakstar, leader of WildClan, say these words before the spirits of my ancestors so they may hear and approve my choice.
Nightstreak will be the new deputy of WildClan."
The white furred cat looked down at her new second-in-command, pride flooding her.
Lilakstar
Lilakstar
Admin

Warrior Skill : 162

http://thestormpeakpack.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  NightStreak Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:55 am

Nightstreak jumped slightly. She was the deputy now? It was a highly respected rank to be at, and it required a lot of responsibility. She puffed out her chest in pride. Out of all the cats in the Clan, the leader had chosen her! She nodded happily at the promotion.
NightStreak
NightStreak

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilakstar Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:15 am

Lilakstar nodded proudly at the deputy, but as she leaped up to make a speak, Lilakstar stopped her wih her tail.
"wait, Nightstreak," she growled in a low voice so that the Clan could not hear, "You need to know this announcment." The leader turned back to the Clan and began:
"As you may know, we have untill now been in somewhat of an alliance with FlameClan. This is changing now. after thier warrior, SkyClaw, stole our kits, i have been wary and angry with that Clan. Now I am sure, we are no longer friends, but enemies. let me tell you why:" Lilakstar looked across the Clan, dark fire in her eyes, "The truth is, that Clovertstar's kits are not only hers. they are alos Hawkfrosts!"
The powerful white she-cat gazed across the Clan, watching for a reaction.
Lilakstar
Lilakstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NightStreak Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:19 am

The Clan had mixed emotions, but Nightstreak remained cool. Instead, she took a step forward. "May I ask who Hawkfrost is?" she asked calmly.
NightStreak
NightStreak

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverstar Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:27 am

Cloverstar watched from a bush. Her eyes narrowed and she snarled under her breath. "I'll show them" she growled, scornfully.
Cloverstar
Cloverstar

Warrior Skill : 71

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilakstar Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:30 am

Lilakstar turned to Nightstreak. She was glad that her new deputy was not fazed, but also annoyed that she didn't see the full scale of the catastrophe.
"You should be worried, my warrior," she growled, "For hawkfrost is none other than a Dark Forest demon, and brought his kits in to this world to destroy the clans and control the forest."
Now, Lilakstar bowed her head, sadness overwhelming her.
"That is why Skyclaw came to our camp, and took our kits. she is an enemy to the Clans, and that is why we must defend against her and her kin." Lilakstar looked right at Nightstreak, sadness deep in her amber eyes, "I do not take this decision lightly. you must know that, Nightstreak."
Lilakstar
Lilakstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2